Auction Terms & Conditions - All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS and without reserve. No Refunds or Returns accepted for ANY reason.
- Each lot of marked "S" meaning shipping available or "NS" meaning No Shipping. Those who require shipping should not bid on items marked "NS". They will NOT be shipped to you. You will be charged for them / No Refunds
1. By registering to bid you confirm that you agree to and have read ALL Terms and Conditions of the auction and understand their meaning.
2. You also confirm with registration the you have a valid credit on file with funds available to cover all of the costs &/or fees associated with your purchases.
3. Reasons for possible decline of your registration / bids: If your billing address does not match your physical address as provided. If your IP address is not within a reasonable distance from your physical address as provide (Auction company discretion as to definition of reasonable distance). If your Bidder Profile contains any negative marks or comments from your past activity / purchasing history from other auction companies. If you require shipping but bidding on items marked "NS" for No Ship
1. Bid increments shown in separate tab of these "Auction Details"
2. Bidding is extended for bids placed in the last 2 minutes prior to lot ending. This is to prevent "sniping"
- Post Auction:
1. All winning bidder will receive an "Unpaid Invoice". This invoice will have payments instructions which will also be addressed in the "Payment Options" section of these Terms & Conditions
2. Those needing shipping should contact Smithsburg Country Auction via email (email@example.com) to alert us separate your orders from those being picked up.
- Payment Options:
1. If shipping is required let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org after receiving your invoice. Smithsburg Country Auction will pack & ship your purchases then charge the credit card on file. You will be emailed a PAID invoice with tracking # after payment is confirmed
2. If picking up you may pay by Cash, Check, Card on File which is why everyone receives an unpaid invoice initially.
3. Smithsburg Country Auction DOES NOT accept credit card payments over the telephone.
4. Failure to make payment by end of day the last day of scheduled pickup will result in loss of rights to any lots won. You will be banned from any future auctions.
5. If you are tax exempt you Must communicate that fact to the auction company prior to the auction closing. You will be required (if applicable) to provide Smithsburg Country Auction with a copy of your Tax Exempt paperwork.
- Pick Up:
1. PICK-UP DAYS & TIMES: MONDAY 5/23 10-4, THURSDAY 5/26 10-6 & FRIDAY 5/27 10-4. (If you cannot pick-up during these hours then I regretfully request that you do not bid.)
2. If you fail to pickup within scheduled timeframe your items will be held for 1 WEEK. It will be buyer responsibility to contact Smithsburg Country Auction to arrange an appointment for pick up which is conveniant for BOTH parties. Will be a $15 charge for ALL late Pick ups. That will be charged to your card on file. After that 1 week period they items will be resold. NO REFUNDS
3. It is responsibility of the buyer / bidder to have help for loading and/or hauling your purchases. Anyone representing Smithsburg Country Auction is there solely to direct you.
4. Smithsburg Country Auction will not be responsible for any injuries which may occur at or during pick up or preview.
5. Bring you own Boxes, Containers, Tools, Packing Materials. While we normally have some boxes available we cannot gurantee the availability,.
1. If you do not alert us that you need shipping we will pack & ship your items After the last day of pick up and charge the card on file.
2. Smithsburg Country Auction will NOT be held responsible for any items Damaged or Lost after they have been shipped.
3. If you do not request insurance your purchases will be shipped the most economical way possible via USPS, UPS or Fed Ex
4. US SHIPPING ONLY - NO EXCEPTIONS
1. Smithsburg Country Auction will issue refunds or accept returns based on difference of opinion in anything we sell which may include a grade (Ex: 1877 XF Indian Cent) or (Ex: 1952 NM Topps Yogi Berra)
2. Smithsburg Country Auction will not be liable for any technical issues included but not limited to: internet outages, slow or "bad" connections,
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms